Saturday, December 17, 2011

The beginning




I decided to create a blog about my adventures in life. This includes my journey to become skydive certified, running a marathon, spray paint artwork, and all my extracurricular activities.

I believe when other people know my goals it motivates me more to do them. So I am going to list a few of my goals.

One of my life goals if to jump off of a mountain with a wing suit and soar through the sky. Most people say I am crazy and stupid for wanting to do this, but heck... you only live once ;). This is why I need to become skydive certified. You have to be skydive certified before you can use the wing suits. Here is a link to one of my favorite wing suit videos. You see the guy jump off the cliff and soar along the mountains.

Another one of my life goals is to run a marathon. I will start running outside when it gets warmer, but for now I am doing Insanity workouts and Bodyrock.tv workouts. I have a running schedule to help me keep pace to my goal. I plan on running a half marathon sometime in the summer of 2012.

I have recently taken up spray paint artwork. It is a fun way to play with spray paint. Here are a few of my first pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment